Jul 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July to everyone. Although our day will be spent manning a very hot fireworks booth, like almost every other fellowship in the organization, I thank God for our freedom. Not only am I thankful for the freedoms granted me by living in the USA but also the freedom that comes from living in Christ. I used to sing a song that the chorus read, "Yes, the cross is my statute of liberty, for it was there that my soul was set free. Unashamed I'll proclaim that a rugged cross is my statue of liberty." I thank God for the privilege of not only living in America but also of being called one of His.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Kandee. Hope the fireworks stand went well. I'm feeling better and we'll probably start for home about mid week. Have you checked my blog. I know you've been busy. Also my e-mail address is vlclark46@gmail.com. Will probbly see you next weekend.

    Aunt Virginia

    ReplyDelete