Jul 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Steven!

Happy Birthday to the best husband and father in the world. Today Steven turns 36 years young. This is a picture of him yesterday at Roadhouse with his toilet seat cover tie and coffee filter hat as the staff sang Happy Birthday to him. Although I don't often like to admit it, :), Steve really is a super guy. He is Cheeve to Bowen, Cheevers to many, the "er" in a commercial with my Dad and Tarrah, Uncle Jeeves to Jason, a bowling machine, much much more, and the best dad in the world. We often say we should sell him to Hollywood since he could make a living off telling stories and imitating people. Steve definitely is one of the many blessings that God has given Sarana, Kaitlyn, and I. Happy Birthday Baby- you are the best. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. A great big Happy Birthday to you from us somewhere between Oklahoma City and Albaquerque (Wow, I know that is spelled wrong. Correct me English teacher LOL)

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add my birthday wish to this GREAT man!

    Mervi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Kan that was the sweetest!!! We too love our Steevers very much!!! I was just telling Jay the other day that he's the big brother I never had!! :) Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete